Monday, September 05, 2005

Starting School

Well, Dom and I are both starting a new school year this week and we are very excited to get into the classroom and get to teaching.

Our little girl is kicking a ton and she won't stop. Sometimes she kicks right into Dominique's lungs which hurts, but the cool thing is that she is in the perfect position.

At our last sonogram, the doctor said that everything is looking perfect and that the baby is estimated at four pounds four ounces. That seemed a little big for 32 weeks since she is probably going to gain a half a pound a week for the next eight.

It is just kind of cool that we can say that the baby is going to be born NEXT month. That is GREAT!

Sometimes I just sit and wonder what it will be like to have a little girl running around. Then I get impatient for the day when we will have our little girl at home and it just makes me giggle.

With everything that is going on, I just get more and more excited. Even though I have to start waking up earlier for work (www.kellenberg.org) I just think of it as training for when the baby comes and I have to get up really early and get no sleep.

Hope everything is well with everyone, keep praying for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home