Saturday, June 11, 2005

Halfway Point

All right.

I know it has been about a month since I have posted everything, but there has been a lot that has been going on in our lives.

1. The 20th Anniversary of LIFE TEEN in California was a blast. We were only there for the weekend, but I had to do a number of talks and there was a lot of preparation that went into it. Then we went to David and Liz Lemieux's wedding which ruled.
2. Work has been crazy and I should be making a formal announcement in the next few days. I was hoping to post with more news, but details will follow.
3. We were hoping to find the sex of the baby soon, but it won't happen until July 1 so everyone will find out then and pictures will be posted!

Dom has been doing great. The stomach has been calm for about a month now and the only issue seems to be the headaches that won't go away. Our big step now is to try acupuncture. It doesn't have any drugs involved and has a pretty good success rate. There are fifteen million people with fifteen million opinions, but nothing seems to be helping.

Dom is carrying the baby really well except for the fact that she complains a lot because her body is changing so fast it is hard for the clothing to keep up. Of course, any time that anything gets tight she complains that she is carrying the baby in the wrong part of her body, but I think that she looks beautiful and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Last night we had a concert with the band at Maria Regina. It was a real blast and Dom felt some "cramping" during the concert. I think that the baby was dancing while mom sang! I tried listening on Dom's belly that night later but my five o'clock shadow itched and all I heard was gas.

Thank you to everyone for your continued prayers for the safty of Dom and the baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home